ABOUT ICICI BANK
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private-sector bank. ICICI Bank was established as ICICI Limited in 1994. ICICI Bank offers an extensive range of banking products and financial services to its retail and corporate customers through several delivery channels and its group companies.
ABOUT ICICI BANK HOME LOANS
ICICI Home Loans are quick as well as easy to access. Attractive interest rates, lower EMIs and higher eligibility are the best features of ICICI Home Loans. Additionally, ICICI bank facilitates e-approval thereby ensuring faster processing and speedy disbursals.
You can avail an ICICI Home Loan either for purchasing your dream home or a home from any of a wide variety of ICICI’s approved projects. They also offer pre-approved home loans to select customers.
ICICI BANK HOME LOAN DETAILS
ICICI Bank Home Loan may be best utilized in anyone or more of the following situations:
- When purchasing your home either individually or jointly.
2. If you wish to go for home renovation or home improvement.
3. EMI Under Construction helps in making payments in EMIs for a partly sanctioned loan for an under-construction project.
4. To transfer your current home loan that has been availed from any other bank to ICICI.
5. The bank also facilitates Top-Up Loans as an additional funding against your property.
ICICI BANK HOME LOAN FEATURES & BENEFITS
Affordable and floating/fixed interest rate options.
Sanctioning of a loan before selection of property.
Simplified and hassle-free documentation.
Facility of longer tenure which facilitates lower EMIs.
Availability of “Balance Transfer” feature which allows transfer of existing home loan availed from any other bank to ICICI Bank.
Availability of top up loan which can be up to 100% of the original home loan.
Facility of pre-approved home loans to select customers.
Loan tenure of up to 30 years is available.
Facility of enjoying either fixed or floating interest rate after first 10 years of loan availed at fixed interest rate.
ICICI BANK HOME LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Age of the applicant should be 21 years or more at the time of loan sanctioning.
- Maximum age for loan maturity is 65 years or date of retirement whichever is earlier.
- Applicant must have a regular source of income.
- Age of the co-applicant must be 18 years or more.
- To increase the eligibility on Home loan, one can include the name of an earning member of the family as a co-applicant. The income of the co-applicant is considered to enhance the eligibility on a Home loan.
In case of co-owners of a property, they must necessarily be co-applicants on the Home loan.
1% Cash back
Under the 1% Cash back Product you will receive Cash back of 1% on every EMI paid for the entire loan tenure. The amount of cash back will be either credited to your ICICI Bank account or will be adjusted against principal outstanding of your loan. The cash back amount will be accumulated on all EMIs for the first three years (36 months) and credited at the end of this period. Post this, cash back will be credited yearly till the loan closure.
- Available for new Home Loan and Mortgage Loan customers
- Cash back benefit for up to 30 years
- Choice of Cash back through Principal Adjustment or credit to Bank Account.
- Balance Transfer facility available
ICICI Bank Step Up Home Loans
With ICICI Bank Step Up Home Loans you now have the key to your dream home early in life. A product for the young salaried professional, under ICICI Bank Step Up Home Loan you can avail of a higher loan amount as compared to your loan eligibility under normal Home Loans.
What’s more, in the initial years you pay moderate EMIs, which will further step up during the subsequent years considering your income.
- Enhanced eligibility up to 20%
- Loan amount up to Rs. 3 Crore
- Minimum income of Rs.20, 000 per month
- Loan tenure up to 20 years
Lower your EMI burden and save money by transferring your existing home loan to ICICI Bank.
30 Year Home Loan
Now add wings to your imagination and get your dream home with ICICI Bank 30 – year Home Loans. With a longer repayment tenure, you can avail higher loan amount and still keep your EMIs small.
- Higher loan amount
- Simplified documentation
- Doorstep Service
30 year Home loans are available for women borrower and for applicants working for select group of companies
ICICI Bank Home Overdraft
ICICI Bank Home Overdraft – Home loan Overdraft Facility
ICICI Bank Home Overdraft is an innovative offering in our product suite for the salaried customers. This facility is available for existing Mortgage Loan customers and will be linked to your Salary / Savings Account. With Home Overdraft, you can now avail instant funds to meet your personal needs.
- Flexibility of using funds at your convenience
- Interest applicable on utilised amount
- Facility available for Mortgage Loan customers